"It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely more important."
Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930), British writer and author of the Sherlock Holmes series
The smallest things, the little that we do in our company can make the difference between positive and negative comments.
During a recent trip to the mall, I stopped for a bite at a TCBY frozen yogurt from. When I accompany a cup of tap water to my yogurt, asked for the person who said: "I have to pay 25 cents for water." When I did a double-take, he said with a look of shame, "Oh, I'm sorry, I have to pay for water ... but that's what the owner wants."
# I TCBY frozen yogurt always loved, but it left a bitter taste in the mouth. I could not help thinking that a paper cup of tap water should only cost a few cents. Margin on a cup of frozen yogurt is certainly generous, so why the company tap water load?
Of course, I had to pay for water and went instead to the nearest source of drinking water. I will never return to that position by the water politics TCBY is ridiculous. Also, I do not recommend the company.
Read more »
No comments:
Post a Comment